Selective Enrollment Process
Chicago Public Schools is rolling out a new platform for the High School application process. The website for this new platform is go.cps.edu. You can subscribe to updates and information through this website. There will be one place and one application for all applications in Chicago Public Schools regardless of program.
With this new platform and application, students must rank school programs. If you are interested in South Shore International, please rank us in your TOP 3!
For students who have been not been accepted to SSICP but are still interested:
- If you applied through the Selective Enrollment process - you can complete the Principal's Discretion Process - please note that the due date is over spring break.
- Apply to us during the 2nd round! This will open on 4/29/19 on go.cps.edu
- Attend ONE IB Info Session
- Monday, May 6th from 9am-10am
- Thursday, May 9th from 6pm to 7pm
If you have questions, please reach out to Amanda Baltikas at 773.535.8367 or via email at email@example.com.