SY23-24 SSICP STUDENT TRANSFER APPLICATION IS CLOSED
The application period for admittance to South Shore International College Prep for the 2023-2024 school year Semester 2 will be open from October 20, 2023 to January 12, 2024. SSICP is unable to accept transfer students for 9th grade and 12th Grade.. 10th and 11th ONLY are allowed to transfer to SSICP. All applicants must be Chicago residents at the time of enrollment. Transfer applicants must submit a complete application with the required materials. See below for transfer application.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- 2.75 Weighted GPA, No D’s or F’s on entire transcript
- GOOD Attendance Rate
- No suspensions or major disciplinary infractions throughout high school career
- Be in good standing at current school
- City of Chicago Resident
- Completed Application including Essays
- Official Transcripts in a sealed envelope, signed by a school administrator
- Most recent Report Card or Progress Report
- A copy of the most recent standardized test score(s) administered within the last calendar year. Acceptable standardized test scores include: NWEA/MAP, Terra Nova, PSAT or any other nationally normed standardized test.
- Copy of medical/immunization records.
- IHSA information (if applicable).
APPLICATION PROCESS AND POLICY
- Student and Current School Official completes the SSICP Transfer Student Application
2.Once the application is received, a team will review it and notify the family of the next steps, if any.
- Student and Family will interview with administration team
- Student will provide final semester transcript
- Student and Family will complete Enrollment Documentation