Remote Learning Attendance
- SSICP's Attendance goal is 95% for SY 2020-2021 and we will be tracking student attendance through ASPEN.
- Virtual student and parent conference meetings will be held using Google meets as necessary.
- Parents are encouraged to register for the CPS Parent Portal here which will allow parents to track student attendance.
Parents should email Mr. Ramsey at email@example.com when a student is going to be absent for any reason; parents who cannot email should contact the Main Office.
Unexcused Absences Protocol:
- When a student is absent, Mr. Ramsey will make contact with family via phone/email.
- Once contact is made Mr. Ramsey will determine if additional supports are needed.
- Security officers will also be available to make phone calls for students who are absent and have a pattern with no CPS valid reason for absence.
- 3 unexcused absences will result in Mr. Ramsey as well as assigned mentor making a home visit.
- 1 week unexcused absence will result in Mr. Ramsey routing the student's attendance to CPS intervention team.